UCDS token und licenses
from 15.99 €
Here you have the opportunity to buy tokens and extended licenses.
For extended use, UCDS Extended is required. Some configurations on the vehicle require separate payments in the form of a credit level, which also count as a token.
Adapter licences are divided into two types: Basic (DEMO) and Extended licence.
The Extended licence is unlimited, which means that the licence is not bound to a PC, nor does it have a time-limited use.
One has access to existing parts of the software, such as:
- VBF Loader- Update Wizard- Direct Config
Token Level 1 is mainly used to:
- Read and clear faults.- Increase engine power via Directconfig.- Perform software update or downgrade of the control units.- as well as various additional operations.- Change mileage
Token Level 2 are used to:
are used for programming a custom - - dashboard software Converse + in the Mondeo4 \ S-Max \ Galaxy from the manufacturer Motral (Moscow).For detailed information, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Token Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5 are used to:
Tuning VBF files to writeLevel 3 Manufacturer Andrew BuneevaLevel 4 Manufacturer MotorsoftLevel 5 Manufacturer KB-Tuning
Orders without a serial number cannot be processed.
The serial number is stored on the UCDS interface. To read it out, proceed as follows:
- Connect the adapter to your PC/laptop.
- Open the UCDS programme
- Click on the button Adapter and credit information
- A serial number will be displayed, simply copy it by pressing the button Copy S/N to Clipboard and paste it into the order process.
The serial number could look like this:
FF EF FF FF 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 FF
As a little help, have a look at the display pictures in the shop.
When all tokens are used up, the adapter can only be used to a limited extent until the credit is recharged.
In order to use the full functions (except for functions where tokens are required), make sure that at least 1x Token Level I remains available.
Due to the sale, fees and administration costs will be a bit higher. But it helps us all and continues to support our team of UCDS.